Saturday 17 May 2008

dcm challenge

time for a dcm challenge, this weeks challenge is..............
Hi everyone, it's my turn (Mel) to set the dare this week :)

I've based my dare on the book by Graeme Base called 'Animalia' (just because that book happened to be sitting near my desk when I realised it was my turn for the dare this week).


So, all you have to do is create a card featuring an animal. I hope you all enjoy having a play with this dare, don't forget to come back and let us know where we can see the cards you make - because we do love to see all the wonderful cards you make

this is what i've done...........

stamped hero arts stamp(e2906)onto an oval cut on cricut,bit of colour with le plume pen and water colour pencil,some paper flowers,a few gems and backing paper that came free with a magazine (can't remember which!) and a bit of ric rac.

10 comments:

Karen said...

ahhhh I love ducks!!! The card is lovely X

Angelnorth said...

Awww, ducklings! Just right for spring - cute card Tracy!

Sue said...

Lovely fresh colours and I like the flower tucked underneath, bit different from it overlapping the image.
Sue x

Anonymous said...

Aww, lovely cute image. Fab card. :)

Vanessa.

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Tracy....xx

Crafting Queen said...

Sweet card, like the image!

tracie said...

beautiful card, love the cute ducklings :-)x

Kaz said...

This is a lovely fresh card Tracy. Fab xx

Hazel said...

A lovely card - great the way everything goes together.

Lythan said...

I love this Tracy! the image is gorgeous