Monday 7 September 2009

fairy shoes!

now don't laugh at these......the organza that i used had a graduated colour in it.....i forgot to take this into account when cutting the pattern out LOL so now my fairy has one brown shoe and one green shoe.......which is really weird because the organza i used was gold colours!!!!
anyway,this is the 1st time i've done any machine embrodiery (janice-you were right-i can see it getting addictive) i put the organza onto black felt and stitched all over.then i cut the patterns out,decorated with beads and a trim og frayed organza and then made up into shoes :) i really enjoyed doing these,just hope one of the fairies likes them :)



10 comments:

Karen said...

Oh Tracy....these are absolutely EXQUISITE!!!!! I love them X

Kathy said...

ohhhh aren't they pretty!

Kaz said...

They are beautiful Tracy, so much intricate work.

Janice said...

They are stunning Tracy, makes me want to get my machine out and do some. Unfortunately I only have one desk for crafting so it's paper or sewing!

Hazel said...

Wow! that's very clever, Tracy - they are super x

Net said...

They're grogeous!

Can I have a pair please size 5 1/2 ?

Traceyr said...

Forget the fairies Tracy I'll order a pair please.

These are wonderful.

:)

Caroline said...

They are gorgeous Tracy!

Nettie said...

Oh, wonderful, wonderful Tracy, I LOVE them! and had to laugh at the two colours, it's just the kind of thing I would do, but what the heck, it doesn't matter does it, they still look fabulous! I hope to see a pic of your fairy;o) I would love to follow your blog (I found you via Adele) hugs Nettie x

Gez Butterworth said...

STUNNING Tracy...they look perfect just how they are.xx Glad you had fun. What next?