Thursday 14 March 2013

hello,my poor neglected blog!!

oh,my goodness!! i didn't realise it had been this long since i posted on my blog-ooppss!! but in all fairness i haven't really been crafting and since this blog is for my crafty stuff there's been nothing to show you!! i did however do something last week......a page in my journal!! i saw a video on youtube and worked with it because i just felt like doing something but wasn't sure what to do-so i copied (really should've taken note who i copied from-will try and find it again!!) i used croco crackling colour for the raised bits because that was the only thick stuff i had!! did something on this page i've never done before-used my fingers in the paint (gosh!) and it was goood. *when did blogger change it's new post format!!!

5 comments:

Kath said...

That's a really good page, Tracy. I love that saying.

Dawn said...

What a brilliant page Tracy, can see you had lots of fun. I love the texture you have created with your croco paint. Lol I had a go at this one a few weeks back, great fun to do.
Huge hugs x x x x

Karen said...

ooo this is just gorgeous Tracy! I love all that lovely texture you have created sweetheart! HUGS xxx

Angelnorth said...

Welcome back! Looks like you had fun with this, fab pages!

Traceyr said...

ooo Tracy those raised bits on your page give a wonderful effect. Loving the muted colours you've used too. :)